Monday, August 5, 2013

If I post about fall, will it come sooner?

  Yes I am enjoying summer. No I am not looking forward to school again. Yes I hate the heat and no AC in my car.  So in the spirit  of wanting fall here are my favorite things about my favorite season. 
Fall. <3 Just a few of my favorite things.
Source
  • My birthday is the beginning of fall.
  • Anything pumpkin. Ice cream,cookies,bread,lattes,etc.
  • The crisp air. 
  • The change in scenery, watching all those green leaves turn red and orange then falling to the ground.
  • The sound of the leaves crunching beneath my feet. 
  • Fall Fashion. The sweaters,jeans,the colors,etc..
  • Not having to shave as often :) 
  • Soups. There is nothing better than a warm bowl of homemade soup after a long day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment