Sunday, December 29, 2013

Social Sunday!

Hello fellow bloggers here is the social Sunday questions from Ashley Lately. Its so great that she has this link up. 
Here are my answers to her New Years edition. 

1.What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
           I think every new years eve is AMAZING the thought of staying up late with family and friends with hopes of sleeping in the next day and what the next year is going to bring. Life is such a surprise,isn't it?

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
        All I know is that I will be up late! Plans have not been made yet. Pretty sure I will be with family. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
The book of Awesome.  It's one of those easy read Awesome moments book. It is Awesome. (Enough with that word already.) 
Where I found it
If you don't get your hands on the AWESOME book series at least read the blog. It's great. 

4. What are your new year's resolutions?
 Get Fit
Write more letters. I was inspired,remember?
Find a positive attitude and motivation in all things school. (Let's see how long that lasts). 
Journal more to inspire better blog posts 
Save up for a new car. Y002FY is getting old and getting close to her death bed. (My car has a pretty sweet name I think.)
Learn better pitch when singing
Organize to the fullest intent. 
Linking up with Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. Amber your blog is so positive!! :D ahh it makes me so happy :D yay for blogging!! :D

    ReplyDelete