Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Coffee? Flowers? You got it!

too many times we don't take the time to slow down and enjoy life.... but think of everything you've missed
Source
I don't know if it is the cute flower or the cup of coffee that made me fall in love with this quote. Well,actually I do know why I love it. It's the message. I had to tell myself that I don't have to do it all today. With finals coming up sooner than ever and my To-Do list growing longer and longer each day. I realized I don't have to do it all today or right this second (not that I am saying to procrastinate) stop and have a relaxing drink and smell the flowers. It is time to live a little less stressed. I encourage you to do the same. Enjoy the journey of the day,week,month,and even the year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment