Friday, January 16, 2015

TGIF! High Five For Friday!

Hello friends, hope you are having a great Friday. This week has been crazy yet fun at the same time. Here are my top 5.

1. A much needed girls night that ended up with motivational posters, kissing paper, matching $2.00 blankets and jamming to T-Swift in the car. If I can make the videos work, I so will! 




2. School started Monday. Spring Semester is going to be tough with 5 classes, but I am super excited and know that I can definitely manage.

3. After a flat hair bad hair day on Wednesday I vowed to wake up by at least 6:45 on Thursday and Friday to actually have nice hair for school. #DidIt

4. A face mask was much needed this week. 

5.Playing with clay in class, super fun!!
My friend made the Elephant for good luck. 

How was your week?


6 comments:

  1. Every girl needs a girls night out every once in a while. Looks like you all had a blast! Good luck with your spring semester! Thanks so much for linking up to High Five For Friday!

    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pen collection! I almost exclusively write with Sharpies.

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!!!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pens are always a thing that you can have way too much of and not enough.

      Delete
  3. I love those sharpie pens. My favorite ones! Aren't those colors great?? Hope you've been having a great week. Thanks for linking up with us at H54F! Hope to see you tomorrow!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful pens! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete