Friday, May 8, 2015

High 5 For Friday!

I wasn't going to high five it today,but this week was too darn good not to. Here are my top 5 for the week. 

1. When you go to the mall and you see candy that you used to eat as a child. Such good memories. 

2. I got a  picnic in with my dad and it was wonderful. 



3. Rain! I am kind of one that has a love hate relationship with the rain, however I do love how pretty and green everything is right now. 



4. When these beauties show up to your house. I just love flowers. 


5. I also had a wonderful dinner with my aunt on Thursday night. 

What made your week too darn good?



8 comments:

  1. There is a candy store that recently opened that has a whole bunch of old 'skool' candy. Brings back memories. Then I wonder if it would still taste the same if we tried it as adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonda, I honestly think old school candy would taste better if we tried it as adults. You'll have to try it out for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got rain this week too, I love how green it makes everything as well! And a picnic with your dad sounds awesome, how nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is amazing. it was wonderful. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Great week! I LOVE candy from my childhood! So Good! I love when I get time to spend with my family! Mine is a few states away so I cherish all the time I have with them! My week was great, got a new apartment, went to see a great new movie and was able to spend more time at my new job of which I am in love with! Hope you have a great mothers day and another great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo Hoo! New apartment, have fun in the decor range of the week. So happy that you love your job,if you do you will never work a day in your life. (At least that is what they say.) Thank you hope your upcoming week is fabulous!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great week! Old school candy is the best! And yay for a picnic with your dad, that is how you make special memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete