Thursday, June 30, 2016

Photo A Day (Week 5)

Hey Friends! Can I just start by saying these Photo A Day posts are my favorite. I love finding 1 or 2 things from a day that were really great. Side note: I also love photo collages that turn more than one photo into 1 photo. Sometimes I have a hard time just picking one. Let's get into it,shall we.

Sunday-I went to the museum with my best friend, and it was a lot of fun. 



Monday- Free Toothbrush Day! Aka going to the dentist. These teeth are happy.



Tuesday- Started out with a large iced coffee and ended with a Panda Express Daddy Daughter date and playing with the new petmoji app. 


Wednesday- Alex  from Alex In the Kitchen and I made 27 PB&J sandwiches for the homeless for a Random Act of Kindness. It was so fun to chat and make sandwiches knowing that we were going to make some people very happy. 

Thursday- I am dog sitting this cute puppy this weekend and he was great to come home to after work. #puppyloveforthewin







0 comments:

Post a Comment