Thursday, July 11, 2013

I feel pretty. I feel unpretty. Mixed emotions.


The song to reflect on is one of my favorite mash-ups from the hit TV show Glee. I feel pretty/Unpretty. These two songs are great in general, however put together they are awesome!! 



 I am sure this has been the case one to many times. You either feel extremely beautiful or extremely not so beautiful. It is almost as if there is no in between. The thing that I love about this song besides the beautiful sound (Glee does have great talent.) is how great the meaning is. I find it really great that we have access to great things such as make up,nail color, hair products,etc... However at the end of the day it is what is on the inside and what makes YOU feel pretty. Sometimes I feel like the happiest and luckiest girl because my attitude is great. Beauty products can influence how you feel,but it doesn't have to. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment