Monday, July 8, 2013

You are a Weirdo withOUT a Beardo

Weirdo ;)
Not sure of the source if you know comment below.
Yep this is all too familiar. Weird is by far an understatement. 

My typical weird things that I do consist of:

  • Talking to myself. (Can't believe that I just admitted that and the fact that I am saying this all out loud as I type.) Anyway, lets be real because I don't talk to myself in public, I mainly do it while alone. Especially in the car,lets just say I get some pretty strange looks most of the time. Despite the weirdness, I love it. It helps me get my thoughts out in a orderly (?) fashion. 
  • I can make myself laugh so hard sometimes by dancing and making weird noises around the house or in the car. Insert reactions from above. 
  • Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spit out your toothpaste up in space and watch it splatter all over? That was my thought as I brushed my teeth this morning and there are many more where that came from.
  • The looks I get in the car while driving with the windows down and singing at the top of my lungs. I am a pro. (At least I think I am,other people would probably dissagree.)
  • There is also that weird moment where you mention something to someone and they give you that look like 'Uh,who are you?' 

What are some of your weird stories.thoughts, or actions?


0 comments:

Post a Comment