Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wise Words From Powerful Women


WARNING: This post might be a bit lengthy,but worth the read for sure. 

There are quite a  few lot of women that I believe made an influence to all things girl and all things the world. Insert Beyonce's "Run the World" here. 


Love this quote
Source
Audrey Hepburn also has a few good ways to maintain woman hood.
I Believe ~ Audrey Hepburn
Source
Source

Set your standards....and set them high
The Pin

Famous Michelle #Obama Quotes  - or give your To-Do List to us @ www.ErrandJunkies.com
The Pin


Weren't those quotes great? My challange to you is to take at least one and put it to use. I am falling more and more in love with the wise words of  Michelle Obama, so  here are many more quotes from her that are about women,sucesss,and the influence women have. Michelle, I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh and Audrey, I do love me some pink,and lipstick. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment