Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yum! Sausage and Potatoes

Dinner should be three things:
1- Delicious
2-Easy
3-Versatile
What qualifies under those qualities? Casserole! 


Here is a recipe for an easy peasy casserole that I made up. (At least I think I did.)



Sausage&Hash

Tastes better than it looks. I'm not that bad of a photographer?


You will need"
- Ground Sausage
-Hash browns (I like to use ones that are fresh because no one has time to peel potatoes they taste great.)
-Cream of Mushroom Soup (can also be cream of chicken)
-Motzerella Cheese
-Onions
- Seasonings. (Garlic,Paprika,coriander.) 

1- Preheat your over to 350 degrees
2- Ground your sausage on a medium heat with seasoning and diced onion
3-Mix Soup,cheese,and hash browns in a separate bowl 
4- Drain and add cooked sausage into hash mixture
5-Put Hash mix in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese
6-Bake for 20-25 mins
7-Enjoy! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment