Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's been a bit. Social Sunday!!

I could not pass up this weeks questions. They are all about those awesome TV shows we all loved and wish they never would have ended. Stick around if you wanna talk what keeps us all entertained while on the couch with chips and salsa. 


1. What was your favorite TGIF show?
My favorite TGIF show would happen to be every other weekend when I got to embrace cable at my dads house and watch Disney all night. Hello Lizzie McGuire and an awesome Disney Channel movie. 
Google Images
2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show?
Recess. I remember loving watching this on ABC 4 while eating a bowel of cereal. 

3. Mickey Mouse Club or Kids Incorporated.?
Mickey Mouse of course. 

4. Zack Morris or AC Slater?
Both. Some days you just need to different types of bad boys. ( Plus they are both still really hot so that is a plus right?) 

5. Which show would you love to see remade? (For example, Boy Meets World is back as 
Girl Meets World)

I would love to see a spin off on Lizzie Mcguire. (See the trend here?) I was obsessed with Lizzie as a child and would be obsessed with it now. I'm thinking a Lizzie and Gordo family comedy. 


Linkin' up with Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment