Wednesday, June 18, 2014

D.I.Y. To The Max

As you may know, I have thing for some DIYing.I decided to break out the TO-DO list and start some projects.


After watching THIS video I knew I had a few projects on hand. I decided to call my friend to participate. That night some family was over and fun with fruit,paper, and paint was had. I absolutely love how they turned out. 




It looks pretty great on my desk at work as well :) 





Another project that I have been more than obsessed with were some DIY Coffee mugs. Lets just say DIY December did not stay in December.  Miss Glammarazzi posted THIS video as part of her DIY series and once I finally got around to making them I got hooked. 
Now before you start thinking 'Does one need that many mugs?' the answer is no. I decided to put my "skill" to worl and made some for family members. This turned out as a great idea to give my dad for fathers day. My good friends also joined in on the fun and made a few of their own. 



Can you tell I love Harry Potter? 


Boy Band and TV show obsessed! 

With summer here I cannot wait to craft more with friends. I encourage you to catch the crafting bug, you won't regret it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment