Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Social #109

Sunday, Sunday, Social Sunday!! 



It's time to be social again. Linking up with Ashley


1. What is your favorite genre of music?
Do I have to pick just one? I like to think I am diverse in my music choices. It really depends on the mood that I am in.  You can check out my variety on Spotify if you would like. 

2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
 Refer to number one. However I do like to avoid horror movies because I am scardy cat. 

3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?
YES!! It's kind of a problem. I started back when I was 15 I started watching The Hills and Laguna Beach. Trust me now I have moved up to more exciting reality shows like Dance Moms :)

4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?
This one is a toughie. After quite a bit of thought I would have to say Mindy Kaling. That woman is hilarious. Especially on her show The Mindy Project
The 24 Most Relatable Mindy Lahiri Quotes From "The Mindy Project"
Source Check out all the other hilarious things she says 

5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Does it count if I pick two and we drive to the Island? Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki for sure. 
Supernatural
Source



0 comments:

Post a Comment