Friday, June 27, 2014

High 5 To That One Amazing Day. Friday!

Not that this week has been bad, but I am happy to say that it is the weekend!!

My Top 5's for the week are:


1- Hot pink nails are always a go to for summer.

2- Into The Woods. This is one of my favorite musicals,and I am so happy that my dad took me to it.


3- My best friend worked out with me and lets just say.... I wish I had a video camera. I think I worked more calories by laughing than the actual workout.
4-Hercules turned 8. Can't wait to celebrate his birthday this weekend with a nice spaghetti dinner.

5- My moms homemade lunches. I am a little bit spoiled in the summer :) 

Linking up with Lauren 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete