Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Last..

Inspired by Katie at For Lauren & Lauren (read) Here is a little imput on the last things that I have done lately. 

The Last..


              Thing I bought for myself- New pencils. With school starting I am getting excited. 


              Recipe I made- Sloppy Joes,without Manwhich. As simple as it was I can't believe I have never done it before. 


              Drink I drank-Coffee
Source

              Show that I watched- Dance Moms and General Hospital

              Thing I wish I owned- A digital Camera. 


              Dessert I ate-Probably either cake or icecream,but not together actually. 
              Thing that I worried about- Getting in to school. 

              Person I talked to- My Best Friend. I mean come on when am I not? 

              
               Song I listened to- Kiss me, Kiss me, by 5SOS


0 comments:

Post a Comment