Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hola, This Is Me. PART 2

Wow here it is June 6,2015 and I can't believe I have been blogging for two years now. Where did the time go? 



Collage Maker



To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to reflect on my first blog post and write a semi new introduction. 

PART 1- My very first post ever. 

Hola :)
Let me introduce myself. My name is Amber and I can be very awkward at times (especially with the boys). I like to be well rounded. I love what my life has to offer most of the time. I am 20 years old with a big dream to be a Lawyer. This blog will direct you with awkwardness and beyond into some of the other aspects in the life of an awkward 20 year old. 





PART 2- The Update
Hola, Hello, Hey there. (Just saying hi)
                                                   My name is still Amber and I am still kind of awkward at times, but mostly weird now a days. I still love life and what it has to offer. It has offered a lot more in the past year or so. I am 22 years old now and my dream is to go back to the plan that I decided when I was 3 years old, which was to become a teacher. "I am the teacher." I will be the teacher. This blog is about me, what I like, what I enjoy. I have found that I love connecting with other bloggers through link up (High 5 For Friday is my favorite). I also love to post about quotes, music,and goals. This is me on paper (sorta) and it has been a hobby that I have enjoyed and still enjoy.




~Amber~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    cool - hope you get to be a teacher like you want to that sounds great

    Happy Blogaversary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have about a year and a half left til I can become one :)

      Delete