Monday, June 6, 2016

Photo A Day (Week 4)

This week was a fun one! Here are the highlights in photo form!

Sunday

I watched two cute kids and they kicked my butt at tetherball. 


Monday
Source


A day off to watch TV and catch up on rest was just what I needed. 

Tuesday



I tried these Macarons for the first time ever. They did not disappoint. 

Wednesday


I received a postcard from a friend who went on vacation! 


Thursday

Hanging out with mama.
Veggies taste better with Hummus! 


Friday

Summer has hit and night views of the city are my favorite.

Saturday 
Source

Totally okay with almost finishing a season in one night! Such a good show! 



Sunday

Spent the afternoon making some signs to display in the garden for my mom.


Do you have a favorite photo from last week? If not hope you can collect some photos for this week. 

~Amber~



0 comments:

Post a Comment