Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Take Kimmy's Advice (Q4YT)

Welcome to Q4YT (Quote For You Tuesday)!  This past weekend I finished Season 2 of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, if you have Netflix I definitely  recommend watching the show. It was written by Tina Fey and is hilarious. 
However, despite the laughs there are some good life lessons in the show to be learned one being: 


Source (Pin)
I love this quote, I believe its from Season 1/Episode 1. This quote kind of symbolizes something that has been near and dear to my heart which is be yourself, but more importantly YOU DO YOU! I appreciate the fact that there is more to just being yourself. More than just doing you is doing it and becoming Unbreakable. Google defines the word unbreakable as not being able to break easily, I define the word as being strong. I know I'm going to take Kimmy's advice. Are you? 

~Amber~

0 comments:

Post a Comment