Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Q4YT

Yesterday was officially the first day of summer and I am in full summer mode. Sidenote: It kind of sucks because, officially I have two more weeks of summer vacation then I am back to the books to finish getting the last few classes of my TESL ( Teaching English as a Second Language) endorsement. However, today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite summer quotes. 

Pin
I feel like summer for me is always trying to do big projects around the house that are never possible with a busy schedule during the other 9 months of the year. The sun can change a mood and it helps to have some pink on. I guess the moral of this quote that I am trying to get at is it's summer and there is a lot of opportunity for more play less work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment