Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Secret Is Out- Blogger Secret Santa Reveal

Best Candy EVER!
Merry Christmas Friends of the internet. I am writing this post on Christmas Eve,full of excitement with a glass of wine in my hand. 

My Blogger Secret Santa was Sara Magnolia at Saramagnolia.com , her instagram is beautiful too.  Anyway, after receiving these gifts and reading her about page. I am pretty sure we should be friends. Now onto the gifts..


My obsession with Target dollar spot items continues, with all these super fun stationary items. I definitely will get my use out of them. First stop is to laminate my folders and add them to my collection. I love the fancy manila folders so much and can't wait to fill these up and use them regularly. I'm also pencil obsessed so there is that too. And I can't forget to mention how cute those binder clips are,this planner girl is in love!!!


I am also super glad to have gotten this really fun lip kit! The shade is lovely and I can't wait to wear it out! The best part is that it has an exfoliate for those cold winter days with dry lips #bonus.



Thank you so much Sara and I am so glad to be able to connect with you :) 

~Amber Lynn~


0 comments:

Post a Comment