Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summer Time! Social Sunday


Summer is almost here this weekend has been so warm hot and sunny and today's Social Sunday post is all about Summer. Stick along if you want to learn a few fun summer activities. 

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Every summer I participated in Summer Camp at the Daycare that I went to. I loved going on Field Trips and swimming. I especially loved it when my grandma came on a few field trips all 6 years. 

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Lemonade and some sweet iced tea. 


3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
It really depends on the season. I just watch whatever I get addicted to on Netflix. I am excited for season 2 of Orange is the New Black. (Hoping to have a pizza party with my dad in celebration.)
Google Search
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
Hiking and Swimming. I can't wait to hike this summer and swim with my friends. 
This is my favorite Hike

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
I don't go on vacation a lot,but I say swimsuit!! 

Linking up with Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment