Thursday, January 8, 2015

The BEST of 2014

Hello 2015 and Goodbye 2014. Wow!! I figured the best way to start a post for this new year is to recap the past year with the things that made me happy. 



Music
As far as music goes this was the year of Boy Bands, YouTube Covers, and Let It Go. Frozen is not dead for me and I still love it. We can't forget 1989   that whole album has been on repeat since I got it. 




Shows

We all know that I am a TV show fanatic. I watch and love too many shows. The show that I love and am still loving is Gilmore Girls. When that show aired on Netflix I watched it. It reminds me of the relationship that I have with my mom and I love it. 

Source
Memories
 So much has happened this year. New school, new car, new friends, etc. I have been so blessed by my family and the support that they give me. I have loved seeing my Best Friend once or twice a week this year, that has been something that I treasure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment