Monday, July 6, 2015

Motivational Monday (2)

Is it really Monday? Even a 3 day weekend went by too fast. Here is onto conquering the second week in July!

Gossip Girl Quotes

This quote really stood out to me this week (any week) I think it is important to just clear your mind and be yourself,but also be willing to try new things and step outside of your comfort zone. 
The Pin
I also want to motivate you to realize all the things that make you happy throughout the week because it will make a difference.

This quote just makes sense, and I know it is one that is often heard and repeated. But looking for at least that one thing that made the day pretty okay will be a great motivator this week.  My friend Becky of Flawed Perfectly  does a great job in explaining the happiness in gratitude and really cherishing those few things that make us happy. 


What motivates you each day? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment