Monday, October 19, 2015

The Little Things (Photo A Day- Week 3)

Hello, I'm still here. It's been a while since I have updated my little corner on the net.


Here is a week 3 photo a day of what I have been up to this week.


Monday- I sent a little snail mail to a friend.
Best P.S. Ever


Tueseday- Even though I had to run up to school on Fall Break, I did bask in the view on my walk up to the library.




Wednesday- Got my own little bit of Snail mail!




Thursday- I was able to have dinner with my Aunt and she made the best Alaskan Salmon. 



Friday- I spent the evening running errands and exploring the mall with my best friend. Sitting by the fire definitely made the night a great one. 


Saturday- Best Dad ever! My papa got me the best dressing, cheese, and pumpkins in the store. 




Sunday- It was nice to spend the evening with my mama just watching some comedy. 


Source



This week I was reminded how much the little things do matter to me. I know that phrase is said a lot, but it never rings true until it is experienced. 

~Amber~

0 comments:

Post a Comment