Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Currently

Hey friends of the internet, 2016 is here and I  officially have one year left of school then I have my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I am super excited! I also want to take 2016 to new blogging heights. For the first post of 2016 I thought I would play catch up with a currently list. 


Currently I'm:

Watching
Source
This is an old show, but I have been obsessed with it on Netflix. Every episode ties you in and twists the mind. 


Reading

I need to start reading a few books for school. I am not a big reader so, this has been difficult. 

Listening

I have been listening to a lot of county I enjoy the Dan&Shay Radio station on Pandora. 
Take a listen

Making

Lately I have been making a ton of brussel sprouts and cauliflower and art



Feeling

Happy and excited for 2016.


Planning
For a new semester 



~Amber~


0 comments:

Post a Comment