Friday, September 30, 2016

Dear,

Hello Friends of the internet. I keep seeing these Dear letters on facebook and decided that I would write my own.


Dear self,
                You're doing the best you can right now. 


Dear Mom,
                   I love you and will always be grateful for you. 

Dear Dad, 
                                                               Hey you weirdo, thank you for                                                                        believing in me. 
Dear Best Friend,
                      Thank you for all that you do for me, you make my life so special. I love you. 

 Dear School,
                      Though my academic career is almost over. #classof2017 I am so beyond thrilled to in school my whole life. 

Dear future me,
                           Change the world, or something like that. 

Dear celebrity crush,
                              Hey Hot stuff! ;)
Dear future child,
                             I already know how much I'm going to love you. 

Dear people I love,
                                Thank you. 
 Dear life,
                I guess you're pretty great. 

                                                                Love, 
                                                                          Amber 

2 comments: